The Harrison Fold Collection, to which our Gustav bag belongs, is inspired by Indiana Jones’ iconic shoulder bag. This collection brings the adventurous yet nonchalant lifestyle of Indiana Jones into the urban environment. The bags’ construction is influenced by the architecture of waterproof bags, used for outdoor activities and water sports. These bags are sealed by rolling their tops.
Jurgen is a minimalist designer backpack that would compliment your casual look as well as your tailored one. Behind its minimalist silhouette lays a pack of functional features that makes it a great urban companion.
Like all Seventy Eight Percent bags, the Jurgen embraces quality, style and function equally. It looks compact but can carry a 15" laptop computer, a camera, documents, magazines and more. The main compartment has an A4-size document pocket and on the front panel there is one pocket for pens and another that could hold a compact camera, iPhone, passport, business cards, notepad and more.
This Denim version of our popular backpack is made from raw Japanese denim and Italian vegetable-tanned leather. Our denim is made in Kurashiki, Japan. It is woven from superior rope-dyed cotton yarn on old-fashioned shuttle looms. We also hand-picked a cotton/polyester-mixed lining to compliment the denim exterior and used solid copper rivets as reinforcement on our heavy duty seams.
- Copper rivet reinforced corners and straps
- Fits a 15" Laptop computer
- A4 document pocket
- Pen pocket
- Large external front pocket with internal organizer (under the flap)
- Adjustable shoulder straps
37cm x 29cm x 14cm (14.5" x 11.4" x 5.5")
- Japanese raw denim, produced from superior cotton, rope-dyed and unwashed. It is durable, and wears beautifully.
- Italian top-quality vegetable-tanned leather. Its aging process gives expression of individuality and character to the bag.
- Our materials stretch and age organically. As a bag owner, you will see this process take place
- As with any high quality raw denim, dye may transfer to light colored fabrics and leather particularly under damp conditions.