The invention of the mechanical clock in the fourteenth century was a major advancement—it provided a more concise and consistent method of measuring time. The mechanical clock includes a complicated series of wheels, gears, and levers powered by a falling weights and with a pendulum (or later a wound-up spring). These pieces together moved the hand or hands on a dial to show the time.
Intended for lovers of beautiful mechanical watches, these miniature works of art, combining vintage elegance and French-style luxury, are one of the rare jewellery items that an elegant man may wear on any occasion. The richness and refinement of products are the complete finish for a jacket, shirt or waistcoat, even on a simple denim jacket.
These miniature works of art will provide enjoyment for generations and will never go out of style...
Handmade and sophisticated. Made for someone who can appreciate them.
Unique masculine jewels for a resolutely avant-garde look!
Each LC Collection item is lovingly designed, hand crafted by myself and hallmarked in France. This item is produced in very small limited edition. It has its own roughness giving it a unique characteristic.
- Deluxe mechanical watch movements cufflinks. The indispensable accessory of the perfect dandy; the distinctive sign of the Modern Man.
- Made in France - French touch.
- Vintage movements
- original jewels/ rubies
- Movement finishing: brushed metal
- Dominant color : silver
- Gears & wheels : gold & silver
- Cufflinks come packaged in a collector box.
- Wind up watch movement cufflinks allow you to wear engineering at its finest.
Every piece is treated rustproof and attritionproof .
Diameter:18 mm (0.70")
- Vintage watch movements can be designed with titanium, platinum, steel or silver and gold to the wheels.
- silver plated metal.
- original jewels/rubies