Standard Policy across Boticca:
All Boticca designers without exception provide at minimum an exchange or a full refund (including the original shipping but excluding the return shipping) within 14 days of receipt of the piece if you are unhappy with your purchase, or if it has been damaged in transit. You will need to message the designer on Boticca within 14 days of receipt and the designer will provide you with instructions. Please note that bespoke or customised pieces cannot be refunded.
Additional designer return policy:
Thank you for visiting our Boticca shop!
- We ship internationally, to the address you provide at time of checkout from London, UK.
- Products marked as "Ready to Ship" are usually posted within 2 working days after the order is placed.
- Other products have a production time estimated in the "description" section of the piece. Please refer to it or contact us for the exact production time if you are placing a rushing order!
- Please refer to www.royalmail.com for their service description. We can not be held responsible for delay or lost parcels in the delivery operated by them.
- We provide a minimum a refund or exchange of the item(s) purchased within 7 days of receipt. - Please contact us if you are unsatisfied with the item(s) and we will provide you with instructions.
- Pieces described as bespoke, reserved, made to order are not refundable.
- All rings are made to order to the size you specify at the time of the order and only 60% of the total cost can be refunded.
- Items that are on sale are not refundable or exchangeable.
- For returns or exchanges, please send us a message and we will arrange the process. The postage for returning the piece to our studio in London, UK should be paid by the customer.