Standard Policy across Boticca:
All Boticca designers without exception provide at minimum an exchange or a full refund (including the original shipping but excluding the return shipping) within 7 days of receipt of the piece if you are unhappy with your purchase, or if it has been damaged in transit. You will need to message the designer on Boticca within 7 days of receipt and the designer will provide you with instructions. Please note that bespoke or customised pieces cannot be refunded.
Additional designer return policy:
- We ship internationally, to the address you provide at time of checkout from London, UK.
- Shipments are usually made within 1 working days after the order is placed for products which are marked as “Ready To Ship” products. For other products, see the description for each listing to see how many days of production time is required.
- We offer free shipping with the basic delivery options provided by Royal Mail (1st Class for UK, 2nd Class Air Mail for the rest of the world ) and you can upgrade it to a faster trackable, insured option with the extra cost. Please choose your shipping option when you place your order.
Please refer to www.royalmail.com for their service description. We can not be held responsible for delay or lost parcels in the delivery operated by them.
- We provide a minimum a refund or exchange of the item(s) purchased within 7 days of receipt. - Please contact us if you are unsatisfied with the item(s) and we will provide you with instructions.
- Items that are customised or bespoke orders are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Items that are on sale are not refundable or exchangeable.
- For returns or exchanges, please send us a message and we will arrange the process. The postage for returning the piece to our studio in London, UK should be paid by the customer.